7 Responsive E-Commerce Websites
Working at a startup can be thrilling. The greatest parts of being a startup company are the fast pace, the flexibility, and the lack of bureaucracy and rules. While startups embrace the chaos, we believe that every successful startup implements a startup marketing strategy that makes sense for their business model.
Define your target audience
- First and foremost
Here are a list of online stores that stand out from the crowd.
- This website has a fun element and makes good use of gradients which are very trendy in digital marketing right now
- Uses bright colours-- eye catching
Bliss E-Commerce Website
- POGG’s website stands out from other food websites because the graphics used enhances the food’s texture
- Good photos of food
- Has a good colour scheme-- uses pink and gold throughout
POGG E-Commerce Website
- Poketo’s website stands out because of the bright colours
- The website is set up in a minimalist way, using white and black text to their advantage
POCKETO E-Commerce Website
- This website is a great example of not over doing a small business website
- The products are cleanly laid out and features a minimalist design
- Uses white space well to demonstrate the products fully-- puts all the attention on the products rather than graphic design elements.
HELBAK E-Commerce Website
- Skullcandy’s website takes a different approach from say Helbak’s
- Skullcandy’s website is busy but displays their products well, the website comes to life with vibrancy
- There’s just the right amount of text on the homepage, visuals, and again, gradients which work with the brand’s colour scheme
Skullcandy E-Commerce Website
6. Frank Body
- Frank Body has a successful homepage because they have identified who they are and their target audience
- They have a clear brand-- and use brown and baby pink for the theme
- The website is fun, simple, and does a good job at promoting their products with coupon codes, etc.
Frank body E-Commerce Website
- Boxhill has a great e-commerce store and has good design elements
- First they use professional photos of their furniture-- gives a sense of luxury
- The website uses neutral colours-- has an inclusive yet pristine vibe
- The layout of the website is also simplistic, professional, and sophisticated
BOXHILL E-Commerce Website